Your privacy is very important to One Pennsylvania (One PA). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that One PA collects, and the ways in which One PA uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
One PA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website,
- information that you provide when registering on the website to receive emails from One PA,
- information about transactions carried out over this website; and
- any other information that you send to One PA via the website.
Using personal information
One PA may use your personal information to:
- administer this website,
- personalize the website for you,
- enable your access to and use of the website services,
- send you products that you purchase;
- provide you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
When One PA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, One PA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SMS Messaging Terms
By providing my mobile phone number, I agree to receive recurring calls and text messages from –One Pennsylvania, CAN, Membership Drive LLC, Center for Popular Democracy, Center for Popular Democracy Action, and their affiliates. Message frequency may vary. Text STOP to end and HELP for help. No purchase is necessary. Message and data rates may apply.
Securing your data
One PA will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
One PA will securely store all the personal information you provide.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
One PA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact One PA
by email to email@example.com; or
by post to One Pennsylvania, 1414 Brighton Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15212.